mardi 18 septembre 2018





Hi!

Welcome to my blog!

In this post, I will be introducing myself and talk a little bit about what’s going to be on my blog. Let me start by talking about myself, my name is Lorianne and I am a 16 years old girl. I am from Quebec in Canada so my first language is French. I have a few passions like cooking, I really love making cakes with my mom. I also love fashion and drawing. 

 However, my real passion is dancing. I dance at district V each Tuesday, I really like it because my coach is nice and each year we try a new style of dance. This year I am doing jazz funk and I really like it. I also tried burlesque, hip-hop, girly style and a lot more this pass few years. I like to dance because I can express myself with all the different movements. I also love the costumes that we put on for the show. 

Now let’s talk about about my blog, I am doing this blog for my English class and I really think it is cool. This blog will be about me reacting at many things, like sometime I will comment about movies that I listened or makeup that I have tried and all things like that. I really  think that a blog is a great idea because I can express myself. 


I hope you will enjoy my blog! 

2 commentaires:

  1. Cool school project! Your teacher is so innovative!
    I like the concept of this blog, how you react to different things. It will be fun to hear what you have to say about all that stuff.

    RépondreSupprimer